By using our services you automatically agree to our Terms of Service. Our main priority at Waggie Walkers is the welfare of your pets and you as our customer.
1. It is your responsibility to advise us of any health conditions/behaviour issues that may effect our services.
2. Your dog must wear a collar with correct identification at all times, It must also be microchipped as per U.K. Law.
3. We reserve the right to withdraw our services at any time if we deem necessary. We will inform you of our reasoning behind this decision.
4. Photographs of our training classes are taken for use on our website and social media pages. Please inform us if you do not wish to be included.
5. Waggie Walkers cannot be held responsible for any damage your pet causes during training or to your home or garden.
1. We accept payment in the form of Cash, Cheque or Bank Transfer. We cannot accept card payments at this time.
2. Payment must be made before our services commence unless prior agreement otherwise.
3. Our standard procedure is to not issue refunds for any lessons taken or that you may have missed.
1. In line with GDPR, by your using our services you automatically consent and agree to us holding your personal information (such as your name, address, contact information and pet details etc). We hold your information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. You must inform us of any changes to your information which may affect our ability to provide our services to you.
3. We hold your information securely and locked away.
4. We may at times have to share your information with relevant industry associations, such as The Kennel Club. You have the right to refuse this, but it may affect certain services that we provide.
5. You have the right to see any information we hold about you and have the right to ask us to destroy it.
6. Once you stop using our services all information will be destroyed.
1. Dogs must be kept under control at all times.
2. Dogs must be kept on a suitable lead at all times unless instructed otherwise by a trainer.
3. Bitches that are showing signs of coming into season, or be in season must not be bought to class. Handlers are welcome to attend without the dog.
4. If your dog is unwell, please do not bring them to class. Handlers are welcome to attend without the dog, but please remember to seek veterinary advice.
5. Please show consideration to all people and animals at the training venue whilst attending classes (this includes outside areas).
6. Please refer to current government guidelines regarding social distancing.
1. We will always do our utmost to keep all keys/property access safe. If keys are lost, they will be replaced by us. We cannot however be held liable for any cost of replacing locks should owners wish to do this.
2. All current government guidelines with regard to social distancing and Covid-19 will be adhered to. We will discuss this with owners if needed.
3. Owners must inform us if their pet is unwell, and we will reserve the right to alter pet care if needed.
4. If in circumstance of extreme weather, we may need to alter your pets care. We will inform owners as soon as possible.
1. All current government guidelines with regard to social distancing/Covid-19 will be strictly adhered to. These will be communicated to customers as soon as possible.
2. If you or anyone in your household has symptoms, please follow government guidelines on isolation. Please do not attend classes for 14 days.
3. Please ensure that corridors/entrances to training venues are kept clear at all times. We may ask you to wait outside/in your vehicle until your class time.
4. Any continuing changes to our Covid-19 policies/guidelines will be communicated to you.
These Terms of Service may be subject to change at any time without prior notification. Nothing in these Terms of Service will affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.